Sunday, September 29, 2013

Character study 2 and 3


It has been 2 suns and 1 moon since I last have seen my loved ones. They are nothing but ghosts of my present, I am going down the road of Ma'Nurah, this road has plenty of memories that have scarred me through my life and others that made me realize that life is beautiful, from meeting The young and beautiful Daina to sliding my first blade into a mans gap of his right rib cage. As my reminiscing was drifting away and my reality of dreams become trees and dirt, an odd figure was extremely blurry. It looked as if it was struggling with something. It was actually a man he wasn't a very physically muscular one but he seemed to have heart. "Ahh, You piece of... Ahh!" he fell back into his back and landed on his bottom, "Oh, I'll never get this done" said the man. I looked back at him and said,"Are you in need ,sir?". He was offended by my offer and shouted, "Why would you say something like!? Just because you have larger toned arms and chest does not mean that you can come around and bully me, and call me names and you deserve to be called upon the gods, oh if I were a god I would smite thy before the second moon comes." This man was very proud of his work I suppose, still I was only going to help him not hang him in a branch with his trousers (although it sounds like a good idea now that thought about it). "What is your name, you!" "I am Little Bear" "Bah! You must be a joker, because you look as if you would kill a man for looking at the ground that you have just stepped on!" He blabbered on some more until I said,"And your name might be?" "EEEEEE EEEEEEEEE the son of the Great and Almighty Douglas EEEEEEEEE" "Ha, Your name has as much bad taste as the foot of Glorwitch!" As we were arguing about our names there was a huge earthquake and dust came out, a strange long figure came out. It's breath was heavy, it's horns were mighty and sharp, it had scales, wings and even eyes of a snake, it was a dragon! EEEEEE said well," EEEEEEEK!" I ran to the mighty beast with my blade, it roared with a grand haze in back of its loud proud explosive sound. EEEEEE found his courage and ran to the beast and got a hold of its raging tail, while I got thrown by its massive clawed arm right into his head, I pulled back his head and he started flying up, and up until the clouds where black and the stars were close... By the gods, we are in the forbidden realm of the Deadra Devil. Luckily for me I was protected With my armor, I also saw that EEEEEE had the amulet of the Deadra Devil. The dragon was still blowing fire, alas I grabbed my blade and speared it through its massive and extremely rock-like forehead. It did not move, it has finally died, but now I feel my temperature rise... my arms and legs were getting really hard to motor. I looked up and there was this huge rock, it looked as if it were my home. Something felt really wrong about what was about to become, the dragon started to flare I cut through its stomach while EEEEEE is still latching on to the tail as if he was a statue, frightened by what happened he was paralyzed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the cavity of the dragons chest, we were going to brace for impact.The dragons body was becoming extremely hot, gravity was becoming extremely hard to deal with, I closed my eyes for a few minutes for some rest. Still inside the dragons body, I wake up hearing people and looking at the dark clouds that have surrounded me due to the impact blast. I got up and saw 5 other figures. It was 2 men and 3 women... but they were wearing different outfits, ones I consider taboo. One of the girls looked very shocked at this moment... I wonder why she does, I didn't land on her nor her horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment