Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Character Study 4

These creatures were really odd, I walked off into the empire to my left with huge palaces, pretty odd structures as well. This place was odd, the kingdom illuminated with these forever yellow magical balls of light.This isn't my home, this is not hell, nor is it the heavens. As I walk through this  rocky jungle, I see plenty other creatures in ridiculous outfits, one of them told me that the nerd convention was in the other side of town.. I am not aware of that guild. No matter, I want to go back and join the Dark Brotherhood.. now how do I get there if I am still in this wicked world where Skyrim does not seem so close? Where do I go? They speak my language, maybe I am not from another planet, maybe they think I am a friendly one. I looked around and saw the little crew of the creatures I found when I landed. Maybe they can help me. I wonder how they found me, maybe its because I was slinging my sword at the wooden trees or that trail I left in the floor. They took me in pretty quickly, still I am not sure if I could trust them.

No comments:

Post a Comment