Thursday, September 19, 2013

What a character

My favorite two characters of a fictional book were Spence Morgan and  Dieter Hendrick,  these two characters took place in World War 2 while in working for different armies in a book called Soldier Boys by Dean Hughes. They were both 16 years old and at war and they were extremely scared they so plenty of death. It was really hard to read without having any emotions or understanding to how they feel . One of the characters dieter was a very extremely hard person until it came to killing people. And the other, Dean Hughes was a very scared kid who was only 16 and just wanted to go home. The thing that got me about that whole book was when they both need each other, it was a twist in it got me really hard when they finally saw each other and I knew both of them and they didn't know each other. That's probably why this book has been stuck with me since I last read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment