Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Character Study.

I come from the village of Akarrath,in the Kingdom of the Twelvth Yukraoin Realm, I am a Warwick, leader of the military but I have done my dues, due to the fact that before any of this happened, I was a street thug fighting to enjoy a little food and shelter, I still lived with my mother, helping her scrape some money to help her keep our home. I had a criminal history behind my back but the kingdom helped me help them because of my fighting skills they made me a soldier and eventually I became a loyal soldier of Jarl Minstrake, he then promoted me into the leader of all of our wars and battles we have fought for  21 years. But over the years I have retired and want to explore my with my skills to continue on my battling technique. And the perfect place to test my skills and become greater is a journey to Skyrim and join the Dark Brotherhood Guild.
As I prepare on my voyage to Skyrim, I will carry my Daedric Armor to impress the lord of the Dark Brotherhood I am equipped with my Dawnstar blade, and my Nightingale Bow. I heard many stories expounding to me that werewolves, vampires, and trolls live through the land of Skyrim, The men of the land are Nords. But, they broke into 7 holds because of some crazy argument between their land... I don't know much about their little psychotic seminar. I just want to get into the Dark Brotherhood, so I can make some quick cash to go to the Paradise Falls of Klahjdmari. How will I do this? I will meet people and ask them if they have any information on how to get into the guild to become an assassin of the brotherhood. I would do crawl down the sharp edged rocks of Markskreeg for a chance with them in the guild.
 I will meet enemies, and plenty of companions, I will probably get off track for this voyage to even continue. It will be a journey to live by, I know of it, where danger may lay I will not perish and lay to disappear in a cave. Now as I walk up the mountains of the Tristinian Wolves I have only hope for my journey to end well, and a swell end of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment