Thursday, October 31, 2013

"Tools That Change the Way We Think."

Technology really changes us for the better or worse, it either makes us even more curious or really dependent on the information. Our thinking can be influenced by anything we read or see in the internet. There's plenty of good and bad stuff out there in the worlds library. You can learn about our Human history, or our conspiracies on "youtube", you can watch videos that can change the way you think whether if its about religion or politics, about nature, or futurism. Even music that you listen to online can change your viewings on the world you live in. It all affects you, as for my focusing on the internet. If I get curious about anything I can always just look it up but that's only my concentration, it would need my attention which has to be something serious to me or else I won't take it serious. Concentration is you forcing yourself attention, while attention is to basically be instinctive about your surroundings and having no barriers on what you're focusing. I learned this through the internet and watching a video of Judduh Krishnamurti, yesterday actually.  But Jidduh Krishnamurti didn't have any technology back in india, he learned in England and opened his mind to everything. While I ( 30 years after his teachings on tv) am studying him. Weird right?











No comments:

Post a Comment