Friday, May 9, 2014

THE MASTER-PLOT TO HAPPINESS PART 1

Last year I remember always fighting the bad, I would resist against everything I lived by, complaining about what a world we live in. Studying about "futurism" and I wanted this future that I imagined to be true. I wanted everyone to be free. Free of chains of what society has created, and what I could do to save everyone from hunger and violence. Make everyone seem more empathetic and compassionate. I was going into futurism a lot and found myself looking at "The Venus Project" by Jaque Fresco. This man had a full idea on society and how it should be for the future with everything free, food, supplies, programs, carreers. It all seemed so beautiful and blissful. But then I started to look into homicide, and I found a documentary on homicide. It didn't tell me the background of why homicide happens, but it did show me live footage of what it looks like at war and in a corrupted drug endorsed society. It was cruel and anticlimactic. People killing each other mostly for a paycheck and for justice. It was sickening watching similar creatures hurting each other, but their was this one footage that stood out the most, it was a young adult being framed for bombing a car with children in it. They put a blindfold on him and a sign. Layed him on the floor and they shot him a repeated amount of times. But the thing about that is that he wanted to breath he wanted to live, get up and leave, live again. It took him two long minutes for him to stop breathing. After that moment I gave up on humanity, I felt horrible that I just watched him die. Everything around me was a mirage to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment